- $62,500 money damages plus counsel fees for violation of §504.
- Three year private placement in a Residential Treatment Facility (Approx. $500,000 cost) plus counsel fees.
- One year payment for private school (Approx. $40,000) plus counsel fees.
- Two year payment (Approx. $80,000) for private school plus counsel fees.
- Four year payment (Approx. $160,000) for private school plus counsel fees.
- Two year payment (Approx. $95,000) for private school, NJ.
- Reimbursement plus counsel fees after favorable administrative verdict but before federal District court appellate verdict (approx. $125,000).
- IEP placement at neighboring County School District.
Personal Injury and Insurance Litigation:
- $1,500,000 verdict – Premises liability, slip and fall, quadriplegic.
- $400,000 settlement – Premises liability, slip and fall, fractured ankle requiring surgery.
- $150,000 settlement – passenger in truck where cargo hit bridge overpass, herniated disc, no surgery.
- $100,000 full policy tender, UIM ongoing, Monroe County, PA – Low speed collision which destabilized preexisting Aortic Dissection requiring surgical repair.
- $130,000 settlement, Monroe county, PA – Dog bite, facial scar, 13 year old girl.
- $97,000 Settlement, Allstate – Auto, disc herniation, no surgery.
- $47,500 settlement, Lancaster County, PA – Bad Faith denial of Property Theft claim in Iowa.
- Recovery of life insurance proceeds due denied in Bad Faith plus counsel fees.
- Recovery of long term disability benefits denied in Bad Faith.
- Estate Documents: Wills, POA’s, Advanced Medical Directives, Guardianships.
- Special Needs Trusts (Living, Testamentary, Special Education).
- Medicaid Issues.
- Incapacitation Litigation (Representation for alleged incapacitated person, Guardian of the Estate and/or Person, and Interested Parties).
- Elder Abuse.
- Revocation of Power of Attorney to stop agent from manipulating Trust Income for her own benefit.